- See how a Global Manufacturing Company identified $15 million in annual savings by using a stand-alone supply chain template developed by Profit Point. This data entry and preparation tool template uses linear programming optimization technology to solve network design problems.
- Find out how a new optimization model/tool has allowed this Wholesale-Distributor of Retail Products the ability to increase savings on promotional product selection by an order of magnitude while improving customer service at the same time.
- Provided consulting and technology services to National Automobile Assets Management Firm to design and add optimization capabilities to their auto facility investment financial model.
- Discover how a Roofing Materials Manufacturer’s Supply Chain Infrastructure was changed to generate achievable annual savings of $1M.
Mixed Integer Programming
- Learn how a Major Transporter of Bulk Liquids significantly reduced transportation and inventory costs by 8% and determined optimal fleet size and asset utilization for global movements of cargo by using Profit Point’s services.
- Discover how this Vinyl and Hydrocarbon businesses at Global Chemical Company radically cut the time needed to generate a low-cost, feasible production schedule by using a new Production & Distribution Scheduling model and a new Supply/Demand Planning model.
- Provided a Leading Pharmaceutical Company with marketing strategy solutions for selected prescription drugs.
- Understand why a Leading Pharmaceutical Company selected Profit Point to deliver marketing strategy solutions for selected prescription drugs and increase their profit by $30 million.
- Profit Point uses a wide range of technologies. Due to confidentiality arrangements with many of our customers, we are unable to share the details of how these technologies have been applied. Profit Point has the experience and expertise to advise you when it is best to use each of these technologies:
- Genetic Algorithms
- Constraint Programming
- Simulated Annealing
- Forecasting/Time Series Analysis