We are looking for a dynamic and technically savvy Sales Representative to further our growth. We offer a fun, flexible, and professional work environment that fosters creativity. A fitting candidate should be energetic, self-motivated, and optimistic in behavior.
The ideal candidate will excel in his/her ability to:
- Work under the Director of Sales
- Be responsible for the clear communication and selling of services and product information to our prospective clients through telephone conversations, email correspondence, web presentations and proposals
- Manage the sales process from beginning to end, by following up on leads, contacting prospects, and understand and communicate the prospects requirements to the Sales Management team.
- Understand Profit Point’s service and software offerings,
- Make recommendations to the prospect to convert software offerings into an opportunity.
- Prepare proposals by collaborating with sales and others in the company and manage the sales process to close opportunities. When necessary, this person will make on-site sales calls to prospective customers.
- Carry a revenue quota develop relationships, and close sales
- Manage accounts and client relationships.
- Be a positive, confident, results-driven, individual who can quickly build and maintain relationships to sell our services and software in a virtual business setting.
- A strong executive presence with sales experience and the ability, interest, and desire to sell is required.
- Experience selling professional services and/or software – preferable in the supply chain, logistics, and manufacturing arena.
- A self-starter who is able to work well independently but also a team player who is both collaborative and flexible.
- Strong organizational skills allowing one to generate, manage, close opportunities, and grow account opportunities independent of direct supervision.
- Possesses a high level of self confidence, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a superb work ethic.
- Strong business analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Solid technical and analytical computer skills, including excellent Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Access, Excel, and Outlook software skills.
- Excellent presentation verbal and written skills.
- Ability to articulate to prospects about our services and products and how our solutions provide value.
- Ability to be resourceful, flexible, and be able to multi-task.
- Experience or knowledge of the chemical, lubricants, energy, transportation, food, or beverage industries.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and a minimum of 2+ years sales or related experience.
- Managing the sales process to prospective clients: Prospecting, networking, presenting to clients, getting sales orders, and closing business.
- Assess prospect’s business needs and show how services/software will work/solve issues.
- Develop relationships with existing clients and grow our services and software sales.
- Work with internal sales/marketing and external partners to identify opportunities, build pipeline and close opportunities within targeted timeframes.
- Reporting sales pipeline information and contributing sales stage status information in review meetings.
- Generating and transmitting proposals to potential clients.
- Effectively drive the sales opportunity process with minimal supervision.
- Entering, monitoring and tracking sales opportunity data within company’s CRM system.
- Maintain accurate pipelines for active opportunities as well as win/loss information.
- Provide and seek as-needed support related to the sales process.
- Prepare and meet with business development team on a regular basis.
- Recommend new /additional products and pursue all sales opportunity.
- Follow up with clients for additional sales opportunities.
- Some account management and relationship duties.
- Some travel to visit key accounts required.
- Ability to work with a diverse group of professionals and personalities in a team environment.
- Ability to digest large amounts of information/data and distill it into an integrated, concise proposal.
- Able and willing to learn new software/technical subject matter quickly.
- Ability to demonstrate past experience in growing professional service sales and targeted custom software sales.
- Ability to project a positive sales attitude.
- Ability to provide targeted communication, both verbal and written, to internal and external constituents.
- Proven analytical and process skills, including problem solving, quantitative reasoning, workflow process, etc.
- An outgoing individual who has excellent interpersonal skills and is able to present effectively to senior management and boards.
- Conduct product demonstrations to potential customers.
We love numbers, mind-bending problems, and helping our clients advance their bottom line. That’s why we help them envision cost-effective next-gen technology solutions. That’s also why we configure and implement exciting database and modeling tools that translate complex data into clear information for business managers.
Our end goal? To give our clients the confidence to make faster, more informed decisions that affect their supply chains – and we want to have fun doing it. Profit Point solves the toughest supply chain problems from our headquarters in MA, as well as satellite offices around the country.
- We have a Pay-Per-Performance plan, which includes a base salary + commission, which is competitive. We also offer generous benefits, including year-end bonus, SEP, health insurance, time off and paid holidays.
- Workforce diversity is an essential part of Profit Point’s commitment to quality and creating smarter solutions.
- We encourage you to apply, whatever your race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
- Our employees can live anywhere in the lower 48 states as long as they are near a major airport.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in having fun while solving difficult problems, apply here.