We are looking for a dynamic and experienced software application developer to join our solutions development team.
The ideal candidate will excel in his/her ability to:
- Accessing VBA, SQL Developer needed for the development and continued build-out of legacy supply chain planning and scheduling tools
- Creating automated reports
- Creating Access Forms and Excel Pivot Table Reports
- Supporting and developing code and algorithms to implement Business rules in supply chain operations
- Providing ongoing support
- Migrating legacy applications to SQL Server backend with future plans to convert GUI and Business logic layer to web based technologies including .Net, Silverlight, WCF, WPF, etc.
- Creating SQL databases to support supply chain related tools
- Creating SSIS tasks to import file feeds to SQL rather than Access
- Creating SQL stored procedures to replace some of the more complex and time intensive Access queries
- 2-5+ years of Access 2007, Excel 2007, VBA, .Net 3.5 or later and T-SQL
- A passion for building cool software tools that make a difference
- Office 2007 or higher, MSSQL Server 2008 r2, SSIS, Silverlight, WPF, WCF, LINQ, and Unit Testing experience a plus
- Experience working with offsite users, documentation, user training, and project management
We love numbers, mind-bending problems, and helping our clients advance their bottom line. That’s why we help them envision cost-effective next-gen technology solutions. That’s also why we configure and implement exciting database and modeling tools that translate complex data into clear information for business managers.
Our end goal? To give our clients the confidence to make faster, more informed decisions that affect their supply chains – and we want to have fun doing it. Profit Point solves the toughest supply chain problems from our headquarters in MA, as well as satellite offices around the country.
- We offer a competitive compensation plan with a base salary, generous benefits, year-end bonus, SEP, health insurance, time off and paid holidays.
- Workforce diversity is an essential part of Profit Point’s commitment to quality and creating smarter solutions.
- We encourage you to apply, whatever your race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
- Our employees can live anywhere in the lower 48 states as long as they are near a major airport.