We are looking for a dynamic and experienced Supply Chain Analyst to help develop long lasting relationships with our clients, while solving their most challenging business decisions.
The ideal candidate will excel in his/her ability to:
- Listen and learn about the client’s business problems and design effective processes to solve these problems. Recommend process re-engineering changes and/or technical models where appropriate.
- Design, develop, implement, and support technical optimization models to support decision making processes in manufacturing, production planning, distribution planning , scheduling, business process re-engineering, sales and operations planning, and strategic planning. These models primarily will be developed using Microsoft Office software, optimization and mathematical modeling tools, MIMI, simulation software and custom developed software. Often these models will have a strong optimization component to them.
- Help the client integrate technical solutions into their existing business processes.
- Provide training on use of technical tools. This includes both the generic tool and specific model implementations.
- Management Consulting – the ability to effectively communicate with business managers who have a broad range of styles and technical expertise.
- Algorithm Design
- Data and What-if Analysis
- Mathematical Programming (LP, MIP, etc.)
- Microsoft Office
- Expert Systems
- Computer Programming
- Ability to tell a good joke once in a while
20% – Marketing, Training, and Administration
80% – Provide Client Services:
- 20% Business process design, management consulting
- 20% Technical model design
- 40% model development, programming, testing and implementation
10% – 40% of the client services will be provided at the client site. This means you should expect approximately one trip every month or two.
We love numbers, mind-bending problems, and helping our clients advance their bottom line. That’s why we help them envision cost-effective next-gen technology solutions. That’s also why we configure and implement exciting database and modeling tools that translate complex data into clear information for business managers.
Our end goal? To give our clients the confidence to make faster, more informed decisions that affect their supply chains – and we want to have fun doing it. Profit Point solves the toughest supply chain problems from our headquarters in MA, as well as satellite offices around the country.
- We offer a competitive compensation plan with a base salary, generous benefits, year-end bonus, SEP, health insurance, time off and paid holidays.
- Workforce diversity is an essential part of Profit Point’s commitment to quality and creating smarter solutions.
- We encourage you to apply, whatever your race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
- Our employees can live anywhere in the lower 48 states as long as they are near a major airport.