- Consumer Products Supply Chain
- Supply Chain Strategy & Transformation
- Footprint Design & Network Optimization
- Supply Chain Operating Model and Capability Building
- Logistics and Supply Chain Planning
Chris Gaffney was most recently VP of Global Strategic Supply Chain at The Coca-Cola Company. After retiring from Coca-Cola in 2020, he now serves as a Principal at ECG, providing advice and consulting in the Supply Chain space. During his 25-year tenure with Coca-Cola, Chris held multiple leadership roles including President of Coca-Cola Supply, SVP Product Supply System Strategy, VP of System Transformation, and VP of Logistics for North America. Chris was previously the President of the National Product Supply Group, a governing body responsible for 95% of volume produced in North America.
BS and MS in Industrial Engineering
Georgia Institute of Technology